- HOW DOES THE COOLER CLAMP WORK? Simply put, the Cooler Clamp works similar to a vise and applies forces up to 200 pounds.
- WILL MY COOLER FIT THE COOLER CLAMP? The Cooler Clamp is adjustable, fitting MOST major cooler brands (like RTIC and YETI) sizes 20-50 quart. If your cooler is a different brand, please check its dimensions prior to ordering.
- WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS OF THE COOLER CLAMP? Base dimensions are 25.5" x 14.75" and the jaw ends (sides) are 6.75" wide. If your cooler fits within these base dimensions and the depressions on the sides are 6.75" wide or larger, YOUR COOLER WILL WORK. Coolers with smooth sides and no depressions will also work, as long as they meet the base dimension requirements.
- HOW DO I CARE FOR MY COOLER CLAMP? Wash with soap and water and lubricate with any dry film lubricate. Do NOT use any type of degreasers on the rubber.
- CAN I MOUNT A COOLER CLAMP TO MY BOAT? Yes. You will just need to purchase our mounting hardware that is designed for marine applications.
- WHAT IS YOUR STANDARD LEAD-TIME FOR COOLER CLAMPS? Because there is so much that goes into building a single Cooler Clamp, we build them to order. Cooler Clamps generally ship 4-5 weeks after purchase date.
POD LIGHT BRACKETS/CUP CADDIES:
- WHERE DO POD LIGHT BRACKETS AND CUP HOLDERS MOUNT? Both products mount to the A-pillar of the roll cage.
- CAN I MOUNT POD LIGHT BRACKETS AND CUP HOLDERS TOGETHER? Absolutely. However, you will need to purchase 1/4" longer bolts to pair these items together.
- CAN A LIGHT BAR BE MOUNTED WITH THE TERYX POD LIGHT BRACKETS? Yes. A 50" light bar can be mounted with our light brackets- as long as the mounting distance is 51.6".
- WILL A COOLER CADDY FIT IN THE TOP SLOT OF MY COOLER? As long as your cooler slot is 1.25" or larger, IT WILL FIT.
- WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY? ***ALL SALES ARE FINAL***
If your order is defective or damaged upon arrival from shipping, you may qualify for a replacement. Defective or damaged items must be returned to sender in original packaging.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE OUT OF? Our products are made from 5052 aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
- ARE YOUR PRODUCTS PAINTED OR POWDER COATED? All of our products come powder coated.
- CAN I ORDER A PRODUCT IN RAW MATERIAL? No, as we cannot ensure that the product will work as it should.
- DO YOU OFFER CUSTOM COLORS? We do not.
- WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? DeLand, Florida.
- DO YOU SHIP OUT OF USA? We do not at this time.